Been braced for four weeks now

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Bianca

Been braced for four weeks now

#1 Post by Bianca »

and I have to say that it has just flown by.

If the next 23-29 months go just as fast, this will be over before I know it!

:)

It's a two year process.......

seeminglyshy

#2 Post by seeminglyshy »

Yep, time definitely flies.

You'll be out of them in NO time!

Good luck B. :)

Flora2006

#3 Post by Flora2006 »

Same here...monday will be my 5th week and I've had my first adjustment this past monday...I don't really find it went by quickly though lol. It's nice that I am 1 month closer to the finish line but the thought that there are still so many months to go...brushing my teeth 5-6 times a day for another 23 months...oh my goodness!! ;)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

Bianca

#4 Post by Bianca »

:) I'm probably a little neurotic, but I'm totally getting a kick out of the dental routine...

Of course - I had the worst dental habits prior to being braced, I brushed once a day and flossed maybe once a week.

So it's kinda like playing grown up now. :)

My husband thinks its funny how neurotic I have become about dental hygiene. Me with my waterpik, sonicare, prescription fluoride toothpaste, and superfloss.

It's a two year process.......