Do You Eat Popcorn?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chrisd

#31 Post by chrisd »

i had a little last night. was careful not to shove it in my mouth by the handful. felt guilty with every bite lol.
went ok
chris
http://community.webshots.com/user/cruelcanbekind
3m clarity on top changed to supertorque metal
3m victory metals bottom
estimated treatment time 16-20 months

DizzyKitty

Popcorn

#32 Post by DizzyKitty »

Oh, love the popcorn! I eat it nearly every night. It is on the "no no" list but that no hull stuff isn't the same. I did have a bracket pop while eating it. At the time I was not paying attention and shoving it into my mouth and when I pushed my tongue roughly around the area to get a shell out, it popped.

I now eat it very carefully
:D
- Dizzy

j.swanson

popcorn

#33 Post by j.swanson »

it sucks im getting my braces in june nd now when i go to the movies im not going to be ble to eat anything!! :(

j.swanson

popcorn

#34 Post by j.swanson »

it sucks im getting my braces in june nd now when i go to the movies im not going to be ble to eat anything!! :(

jennielee81

Re: popcorn

#35 Post by jennielee81 »

j.swanson wrote:it sucks im getting my braces in june nd now when i go to the movies im not going to be ble to eat anything!! :(
Don't be sad! I have eaten it at the movies for the past 10 months and have only had "cleaning issues". I am CAREFUL not to eat the little hard "non-pops" and I only put in a piece or two at a time.

I think it may be more for the hulls getting lodged here and there...even my regular dentist says NO POPCORN. :-(*

I think it's a dentist thing and maybe not so much of a braces thing??

DON'T EAT THE HARD ONES!!!!

"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm