My 3 Month Progress Pictures!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

drazda

My 3 Month Progress Pictures!!

#1 Post by drazda »

Before:

After:

Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

Will

#2 Post by Will »

Your teeth look perfect right now, are you going to get them off early?
Braces On: 11/1/05
Braces Off: ???

samantha_lou

#3 Post by samantha_lou »

Drazda, that is incredible progress! You must be so pleased! Your before picture is quite similar to my current situation - I have the little concave thingy going on at the back of my arch, which is something I am desperate to get rid of. I am so happy to see that yours is gone, and just after three months! Thats really incredible, and really encouraging to see.

This is my top arch at the moment:

I might also add that you have just gorgeous teeth, they look really healthy and nicely shaped. Eeeek! I'm getting so excited to start my treatment just looking at your pictures!

drazda

#4 Post by drazda »

Thanks kiwi!! Will- it's too soon to say if I will take them off sooner... most likely not since my ortho wants to expand my arches a lot more. Samantha, that concave thing really bothered me too, I'm sure yours will shape up really quickly too! :)

Qtgirl

#5 Post by Qtgirl »

Drazda, wonderful progress!! I am so jeaslous :wink: Im loving your silver ligs 8) --will you experiment with any color ligs?

drazda

#6 Post by drazda »

Qtgirl, I'm not daring enough to go for color! I think I'm gonna stick to clear for now.

bajanrose

#7 Post by bajanrose »

NICE!!!!! In only 3 months, you must be DELIGHTED! I hope you get them off early too. Your teeth look GREAT, white and really nicely shaped!
TPA (July 27th 05 - Feb 28th 06)7 months 1 day!
Nance (March 1st - Jan 31st 07)

After a total of 22 months and 12 days, I am braces free!

hannah164

#8 Post by hannah164 »

OMG! That is frickin' amazing progress especially for only 3 months! Congratulations! :dance: :thumbsup: :-#) :banana:

I can't even tell you how jealous I am! :oops: I've had braces for about 22 months and I'm finally seeing some progress! :roll:

Your teeth look really nice by the way.... very white and lovely looking! :wink:

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment was 2/1/06 where they bonded a bracket to my cuspid, which was impacted!!!! OUCH!

drazda

#9 Post by drazda »

Thanks guys!

I always LOVE looking at other's progress pics, so I had to share mine.

ingyandbert

#10 Post by ingyandbert »

Wow, I should be so lucky!

MyTinGrin

#11 Post by MyTinGrin »

OMG, Drazda....absolutely AMAZING progress. and after only 3 months. unbelievable :shock: . your teeth look great. i can't imagine you needing to be in braces for another 21 months. do you have traditional metal braces, or the self-ligating ones?

drazda

#12 Post by drazda »

Thanks MyTinGrin! I have the traditional metal braces.

ScottR

#13 Post by ScottR »

Your progress is very impressive. Great teeth ansd smile......

ScottR

#14 Post by ScottR »

Your progress is very impressive. Great teeth and smile......

Lexy

#15 Post by Lexy »

Beautiful teeth. Big congrats! :D
Braced: June 2005
Treatment Time: 30 months
Metal on Top and Bottom