Good news!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braceface75

Good news!!

#1 Post by braceface75 »

I had an ortho appt. today and I got some great news!! I go back in about 12 weeks and they are going to shape some of my teeth and then she said we will probably be talking about getting them off!!! I'm so excited! To celebrate I went and had my nails done.
Michele

Braces and elastics since August 26,2004
Removable expander removed June 16,2005
Braces removed June 2,2006

genxsis

#2 Post by genxsis »

Wow! That really is good news! Getting braces off sooner than expected is one of the best things that could ever happen! Congratulations!
Our words drift away. Our words journey to find those who will listen. It may be our words become lost. It may be our words find nothing, find no one. We call out into the distance.... --"Roma Ryan"

megan_in_pink

#3 Post by megan_in_pink »

that is really really great news :D getting early rocks.

hannah164

#4 Post by hannah164 »

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! :thumbsup: :dance: :-#) :banana: :-88

I wish my ortho would tell me I'll get my braces off sooner than expected but if it does happen its a long ways off! :roll:

-Hannah :frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05
Last Adjustment was 2/1/06 where they bonded a bracket to my cuspid, which was impacted!!!! OUCH!

drazda

#5 Post by drazda »

Congratulations! It must be great to get them off so soon.
Braces removed 10 months early on 1/23/07!

Evelyn

#6 Post by Evelyn »

Woohoo! That's awesome, congrats!

You deserve that manicure!

Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

dena

#7 Post by dena »

yea! congratulations!

four bicuspids removed 1/3/06
clear uppers and metal lowers placed 1/5/06