It's Been quite awhile.. (pics included)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MrsDantel

It's Been quite awhile.. (pics included)

#1 Post by MrsDantel »

Hello everyone! It's been quite awhile since I have checked in with you all or even came to the site! Life has gotten in the way of my computer time LOL ... Anyway.. I just wanted to update you all on my progress! It has now been 6 months since I got my braces. Here are the before pictures and current picture from today.

Before 1

Before 2

Before 3

Current

I can not believe how far my teeth have come... Im so excited! Only a year and a half left.
I have an ortho, then dentist, then back to the ortho appt tomorrow.. Im getting my cleaning done.. so I have to go get the wires removed.. and then go to the dentist, then back to the ortho... I plan to floss wire free LOL
I also just had a birthday.. Im the big 27 now.. so when I realized my birthday was coming I decided to go wild and get neon pink and neon green ligs.. LOL
Well there is my update.. I hope to be able to spend more time with you all soon!
ps. my dentist is going to be shocked when he see's my teeth. He saw them pre braces. and I can not wait to get my cleaning!!! LOL
27 and Braced!!
Upper Ceramics - March 24, 2005
Lower Metals - May 10, 2005
One day, My teeth will be beautiful!

chrisd

#2 Post by chrisd »

wow, really nice progress for only 6 months. i noticed that your midlines were a bit off at the start. they look better now though. how is that being corrected? mine are off a bit too amd am about to strat with braces (second time around)
chris

ABI

#3 Post by ABI »

WOW!! That is some great progress. Congrats! :D

shinyam

#4 Post by shinyam »

Holy Smokes!! What progress! I'm so jealous.... I've been in braces twice as long as you with about half the results. :(

Your bottom teeth have really straightened out nicely too. Congrats! 8)

Nikkiekoala

#5 Post by Nikkiekoala »

WOW nice progress!

Braced Aug. 11th 2005
Damon 3's
Crowding
Crossbite
**My Website: http://nikkiekoala.efx2blogs.com/

MrsDantel

#6 Post by MrsDantel »

Thanks everyone! Im so excited..
As for the question about my midline... Not sure what he's doing.. I never asked.. I just sit there and let him do whatever he does LOL
27 and Braced!!

Stephanie

#7 Post by Stephanie »

Wow, great progress. Neon pink and neon green is the best :)

Happy birthday!

MrsDantel

#8 Post by MrsDantel »

Thanks so much everyone! I went for my cleaning today NO CAVITIES! and went back to the ortho to get my wires back on... I got rainbow ligs on the bottom LOL Wanted something different!
27 and Braced!!

jennielee81

#9 Post by jennielee81 »

WELCOME BACK!!!

I was worried about you! :wink:

Glad everything is going so well for you and...

YOUR TEETH LOOK AMAZING!
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

giantfigure

#10 Post by giantfigure »

Indeed it's an amazing and noticeable improvement. Many many congrats, MrsDantel!!! :D

Interestingly we both turned 27 quite the similar time. Only difference is you got braces 5 months earlier than me; also of course you are a girl and I am not ;)
^^ Top ceramic, Bottom metal
^^ Duration of treatment: 18 months

spragers

#11 Post by spragers »

And that is why we're all going through this 8)

Very nice progress! :D

jennielee81

#12 Post by jennielee81 »

Almost at the 1 year point, how's it going???
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

BraceFace15

#13 Post by BraceFace15 »

Your teeth look awesome! :D Congrats!! :-)o