Where is Damon Braces Doctor Locator?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bren123

Where is Damon Braces Doctor Locator?

#1 Post by bren123 »

Hi! My dentist is telling me to install braces and I will be having a consultation with an orthodontist. So I did some research, and found Damon3 braces quite interesting. When I get to the site http://www.damonbraces.com/q07.php , I couldn't find a doctor locator where I can input my postal code. Please can anyone tell me how to search fro a Damon Orthodontist in my area.

Thanks and Appreciate! :D

jcdamon3

#2 Post by jcdamon3 »

You are right. The web site is broken.

Try this:

http://www.ormco.com/forms/contactForm. ... stomercare

Or try this number:

Phone: (800) 854-1741
Braced on 8/05 - Braces off 12/06
Mid Forties!

ingyandbert

#3 Post by ingyandbert »

I just wanted to add that if you click on damonbraces.com you can watch a video that shows Damon braces straightening teeth in a time-lapse image. Very cool!

BTW, I've got Damons and I've been really impressed by how comfortable they are.

bren123

#4 Post by bren123 »

Actually, I'm 15 and my dentist told me to get braces. Anyway, I'm living in Vancouver, Canada but there's only 1 and there're 2 in the suburbs. I guess there is not a lot of choices.

bbsadmin

#5 Post by bbsadmin »

They are upgrading their doctor locator and hope to have it up and running soon, according to my contact at Ormco.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!