WHAT IM I DOING WROUNG???

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MATEO'S

WHAT IM I DOING WROUNG???

#1 Post by MATEO'S »

OK SO I GO GET A TICKER AND I PASTE THE CODE IN TH SIG SECTION AND YOU SEES WHAT SHOW UP NOT THE TICKER..ANY SUGGESTIONS :shock: THANKS MATEO'S

CelestialVoices

#2 Post by CelestialVoices »

Hi, you need to post the bb code from your ticker into the sig section, what you have now is just the url, I hope that helps! :)

Bianca

#3 Post by Bianca »

You also need to make sure that in the settings area (where all those check boxes are) you have selected "Yes" for the one that talks about allowing BBC Code.... also wouldn't hurt to make sure you have selected "Yes" for allowing HTML.

Can you do me a favor? On the internet when you write in all caps IT MEANS YOU ARE YELLING... and it's also incredibly hard to read. Can you please not type in all caps? use all lower case if necessary, but it would be a lot easier to read/respond to your posts if they aren't in all caps.

Thank you! :)

It's a two year process.......

ingyandbert

#4 Post by ingyandbert »

I had that same problem and it was because the BBC code was automatically set on No. I had to change it to YES and that fixed everything.

MATEO'S

#5 Post by MATEO'S »

Thanks for all those who replyed.. i fix it. thanks mateos :lol: