How Wobbly ??? Help

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces-boy

How Wobbly ??? Help

#1 Post by braces-boy »

I have one tooth on the bottom row that has started to wobble a little bit when I press on it quite hard.

I only noticed this because the tooth moved a little bit, I say moved, but it didn't really move into a better position, just a little squinter :?

And I was surprised as I haven't wore the brace long.

I guess this is normal? How wobbly were you're teeth soon after being fitted?

Thanks

Doug

Re: How Wobbly ??? Help

#2 Post by Doug »

braces-boy wrote:I have one tooth on the bottom row that has started to wobble a little bit when I press on it quite hard.
Well - don't do that! :?

The loose tooth thing is very unnerving but I think it's pretty typical and a natural part of the process of moving your teeth around. I had it too.

Don't worry about it.

missing_tooth

#3 Post by missing_tooth »

All my teeth move. If I close my jaw and move it back and forth all my upper teeth shift slightly side to side with it. I'm sure my bottom teeth will do the same once they get braced.

- Missing Tooth -

Aurelia

#4 Post by Aurelia »

After 2 months one of my front teeth is well wobbly, at first it freaked me out but its because the tooth at the side of it is turning and really putting pressure on it, also I have a gap between my front teeth so I guess they have got to move lots to push together. Its very weird tho if I suck my teeth in I can feel it move......reminds me when I was a kid and you knew a tooth was coming out....arghhhhhh

:D
All good things come to those that wait

blueberry

#5 Post by blueberry »

oh dear all this talk of wobbly spongey teeth is making me cringe!