i have an Expandar with a key,i was wondering how it works..

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SamanthaClavier

i have an Expandar with a key,i was wondering how it works..

#1 Post by SamanthaClavier »

with kissing,i dont mean to be so blunt,but i havent kissed my husnabd in over 7months(he is in Iraq coming home soon)i cant help to wonder if it will be even LONGER before we can kiss :(

candygrrrl

#2 Post by candygrrrl »

Good question. I'll let cha know when mine gets back end this week :wink:

Glad to hear you and your hubby will be reunited soon. I'm sure he'll be so happy to see you, it won't matter what you've got in your mouth. I'd try to forget about it and just enjoy your time together.

airxjordan24

#3 Post by airxjordan24 »

he wont notice it, unless he has a rather long tongue and sticks it up towards the roof of your mouth :lol:
1/21/06 - spacers and brackets
1/25/06 - 2 lower biscupids extracted
1/30/06 - lower archwire
2/13/06 - expander on uppers

SamanthaClavier

#4 Post by SamanthaClavier »

lol, ok thanks :D