Mouthwash

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ItsGavinC

#16 Post by ItsGavinC »

It's perfectly acceptable to use a mouthwash in the morning (or various times during the day) and a flouride rinse in the evening. Listerine is great, but I also recommended Crest ProHealth and Biotene to my patients.

With the flouride rinse, remember to make it the final thing you do. No eating or drinking after the rinse (hence bedtime is the perfect time to do it).

godawgs

#17 Post by godawgs »

i graduated from UGA in 2003, so not that long ago. i'm sure athens was a very different place in the early nineties.
i love california too, so much that i'm staying in northern california after i finish grad school. i'm just surprised at how quiet berkeley seems as a college town compared to athens. but i guess berkeley is more urban and a little less university-centric.

ingyandbert

#18 Post by ingyandbert »

godawgs wrote:i graduated from UGA in 2003, so not that long ago. i'm sure athens was a very different place in the early nineties.
i love california too, so much that i'm staying in northern california after i finish grad school. i'm just surprised at how quiet berkeley seems as a college town compared to athens. but i guess berkeley is more urban and a little less university-centric.
I could see how that would be the case. My husband lived in CA previously, too (Monterey area), and we thought about maybe moving to the Santa Barbara/SLO area but when we checked out real estate prices relative to salaries it just wasn't worth it. :cry:

ingyandbert

#19 Post by ingyandbert »

godawgs wrote:i graduated from UGA in 2003, so not that long ago. i'm sure athens was a very different place in the early nineties.
I could see how that would be the case. My husband lived in CA previously, too (Monterey area), and we thought about maybe moving to the Santa Barbara/SLO area but when we checked out real estate prices relative to salaries it just wasn't worth it. :cry: