orthoshop.co.uk

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

kel

orthoshop.co.uk

#1 Post by kel »

Hi,

I find it so hard to pick up orthodontic supplies in the Uk, even dental wax, so I was just wondering if anyone had used this site and what it was like?

Kerri

Whirliebird

#2 Post by Whirliebird »

I used this site last month for some brace-eze and other stuff, and i found them to be very easy to use online, they called me on the phone to query one of the items, and were very friendly.

Delivery was also very quick.

I would certainly use them again. They even threw in some freebies. :D
Damon 3's top and bottom

LizzyG

#3 Post by LizzyG »

I've used them too and found them to be very good :thumbsup:

Damon 3's upper and lower - 10 February 2006

kel

#4 Post by kel »

Thanks for the advice, I think that I will give them a go!

sjsarre

#5 Post by sjsarre »

I've just ordered some braceeze today from this site, so will let you know if I get any problems..

ukcolin

#6 Post by ukcolin »

i bought some wax a few months ago, very quick delivery and they gave me a free toothbrush :)