They are very spaced out?!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

meesoo100

They are very spaced out?!

#1 Post by meesoo100 »

hi guys, ok let me explain to you my situation....

basically in august i had 4 teeth extracted two from the top and two from the bottom, because the overcrowding was causing my teeth (particualrly the top ones) to protrude slightly, almost goofy like lol yeah sad but true, so anywayz i got the extractions and then the brace fitted and now after 7 months my bottom teeth (cos theyre the ones my doctor is working on first) are very spaced out and protruding aswell. the gap from my extractions has closed up but now i have gaps in the front four teeth. the size of the gaps are all equal. i think what he's trying to do now that he's got them all equally spaced out is to push them back in and then do the same for the top teeth. am i right? this is all very new to me as my sister and brother didnt experience the same process and they had a different doctor.
-x-