Funny Pic

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

IntentionallyBlank

Funny Pic

#1 Post by IntentionallyBlank »

I found this on another board. http://www.b3ta.com.

Thought you guys might like it :)
"There is no dark side of the moon, as a matter of fact... it's all dark."

kirst1583

#2 Post by kirst1583 »

LOL
What a cute pic!!!
Thanks for sharing it :wink:

blueberry

#3 Post by blueberry »

thats quite scary! i think ill have nightmares tonight :( lol

hollywood_smile

#4 Post by hollywood_smile »

weird lol! something between a cat and a white monkey!...somehow scary but funny!!!!! :lol:

thanks for that one!
I sooo Want a hollywood smilee....!!!!
http://hollywoodsmile.blogspot.com/

JumpTheDitch

#5 Post by JumpTheDitch »

########## ===> WARNING: THREAD HIJACK <=== ##########

Hey Kirst1583, another Aussie!!

I was beginning to think there weren't any others out there, so many people seem to come from the UK, the USA or continental Europe.

Sorry, just excited to see a fellow Antipodean.... :oops:

snowbunny

#6 Post by snowbunny »

WOW - your teeth look great! :D
Upper metals on 10th Feb 2006
Estimated treatment time 9-12 months

kirst1583

#7 Post by kirst1583 »

JumpTheDitch wrote:.

########## ===> WARNING: THREAD HIJACK <=== ##########

Hey Kirst1583, another Aussie!!

I was beginning to think there weren't any others out there, so many people seem to come from the UK, the USA or continental Europe.

Sorry, just excited to see a fellow Antipodean.... :oops:
Yeah i'm actually impressed at the number of Aussies on here!
It's good to get input from people in all locations, makes it interesting...
Which state do you live in? (if you don't mind me asking)

JumpTheDitch

#8 Post by JumpTheDitch »

Wow KK, sounds like a great lifestyle, you've definitely seen more of Aus than me! :lol: I did the frapper map but I must say, we look like a desert island compared to North America and Europe!

Funnily enough, I just got back from my first visit to your homeland. Had a blast, loved it all (South Island best!). The pic in my avatar is sunset near the Kaimais. It was after I went black water rafting at Waitomo. The Glow Worm Caves were awesome.

Kirst1583, I'm in Vic, in Melbourne (home of the Comm. Games Smurfs!). I agree it's good to see people posting from all over the place, there seems to be such a variation in treatments. I've only noticed one or two Aussies here so far, i'll have to pay more attention! :oops:

wearetheborg

#9 Post by wearetheborg »

That is one hilarios pic. Thanks! :GapToothed: :GapToothed:

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#10 Post by nahky »

That is one ugly mug! :lol:

Lovely teeth though :lol:
Kirst1583, I'm in Vic, in Melbourne (home of the Comm. Games Smurfs!). I agree it's good to see people posting from all over the place, there seems to be such a variation in treatments. I've only noticed one or two Aussies here so far, i'll have to pay more attention!
Another Melbournean here. lol at the Comm games smurfs, couldnt have put it better myself.
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

kirst1583

#11 Post by kirst1583 »

hmm.. at the risk of sounding stupid. What do you mean by the home of the Commonwealth Games smurfs?

Melbourne is one of the only parts of Australia I've never been to. It looks like a lovely place though (i'll have to make an effort to visit some time!)

nahky
Location: Australia, , braced on 8 MAR '05 - Debraced: 28th FEB '07

#12 Post by nahky »

kirst1583 wrote:hmm.. at the risk of sounding stupid. What do you mean by the home of the Commonwealth Games smurfs?

Melbourne is one of the only parts of Australia I've never been to. It looks like a lovely place though (i'll have to make an effort to visit some time!)
Im pretty sure its in reference to the volunteers who helped run the games. Their uniform was a mainly blue and blue hats...
Nahhs, Jaw Surgery 'n all<
Progress Pictures on Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13 Debracing/Teeth Whitening Pictures on Pg 16

Lower JAW Surgery: May 2006 Debraced: March 2007

JumpTheDitch

#13 Post by JumpTheDitch »

Thanks KK, it was pretty crazy here over the last few weeks. Work was pretty hectic. :gavel: Good though.
The Kiwi/Aussie thing's always good for a laugh. As for the south Island, I but speak the truth; I can't wait to go back and jump into canyons some more! :jump:

Kirst1583, Nahky was right, it's the comm volunteers uniform. It's almost perfect smurf blue (though with blue hats, not white; I wish someone'd suggested a white peak smurf type hat a few months back!). The volunteers were like a smurf colony here for a few weeks.
Melbourne's a pretty good place I guess, always something going on. I'm afraid I haven't been to many other parts of Aus to compare it to; been round the world, but haven't seen my own land :oops: !

Nahky, good to find another Melburnian! That's two brace faces in the city :thumbsup:

kirst1583

#14 Post by kirst1583 »

Thanks 2 both of you for filling me in on the whole smurfs thing. I imagine that would've been quite a sight!
I still see people walking around with the 2000 Olympics volunteers shirts on... so maybe u'll be seeing the smurf shirts for a while yet. :wink: