Teeth Spaced Out!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

meesoo100

Teeth Spaced Out!

#1 Post by meesoo100 »

my bottom teeth have spaced out and protruded slightly after i had my extractions and then had my brace put on. why do you think the doctor did this?

maybe i need to tell you that the reason why i got braces was to push my teeth in cos they're a bit goofy.

xoxoxox

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

Well if you got extractions its because spaces needed to be created in order to properly align your teeth. Don't worry, the braces will take care of it and close the gaps, etc.

Just remember that you will see things get worse before they get better. Sometimes in order for a tooth to move a certain way, another tooth that appeared fine has to move into a weird position...at the end you will get nice teeth though.

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

meesoo100

#3 Post by meesoo100 »

thanks flora ;) appreciate it

Flora2006

#4 Post by Flora2006 »

Your welcome.

I hope all is going well with your braces and you aren't in too much discomfort. :)

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006