just got poerchain

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jay

just got poerchain

#1 Post by jay »

Had an appoitment yesterday

My ortho noticed the gap between my top front teeth and the tooth at the side was a gap aswell.

She put powerchains going across all my top brackets and said that she thought the gaps would take no more than about two weeks to close,well looking in the mirror after 24hours i now have no gaps.

Boy theese things work quick, but boy aswell dont i know my teeth feel like somesones hit me in the mouth with a sledge hammer :cry:

On a plus note was given a date for debanding which is 2nd may so not long to go now :lol:

Leslie022

#2 Post by Leslie022 »

Aren't powerchains great! Congrats on a debanding date!!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

kirst1583

Re: just got poerchain

#3 Post by kirst1583 »

jay wrote: On a plus note was given a date for debanding which is 2nd may so not long to go now :lol:
Wow. That's fantastic news!!! CONGRATULATIONS :-)o You will beat me by 2 weeks.

JumpTheDitch

#4 Post by JumpTheDitch »

Congrats on the debracing jay :jump: ; I'm jealous of the powerchains! I can't wait to get mine to start sorting this overjet and extraction gaps out. Sadly I have to wait for my lopsided shorter teeth to come down first :cry:.

Good luck with the de-grilling! :lol: