Water pic?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sammylynn

Water pic?

#1 Post by sammylynn »

I was just reading a post about water pics and floss, after reading through I think I am confused on what exactly a water pic is... Can someone please fill me in. Is it the humming bird thing? I can't figure out how to use that thing either but I always assumed that was a water pic until I read that you can use water or mouth wash with the pic??? I feel pretty dumb right now, please help me:-)
"Discipline wieghs oz., Regret Wieghs Tons"

sammylynn

googled...

#2 Post by sammylynn »

Thanks so much for the response, I tried googling them but I am getting iorrelavent results... ie...sienfeld qoutes, water sprts equip., do you know of a site I can check them out on? I tried ebay to as I am interested in buying one but they didn't have any. Thanks

sammylynn

waterpik not water pic, lol

#3 Post by sammylynn »

oh ok nevermind, I was spelling it wrong. :roll: