Yeah !!! Expander is out !!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

2oldtocare

Yeah !!! Expander is out !!

#1 Post by 2oldtocare »

15 months ago, they put in upper and lower braces and an W-arch expander all in one visit. Today the expander came out. :D I had forgotten how good it feels to have nothing there pushing against your tongue. It successfully straigtened/ pushed my teeth out ( \ to l ) So now they are working on aligning all of them. Progress, thank goodness.

Pirate Wench

#2 Post by Pirate Wench »

good for you. 15 months seems like forever to wear an expander. It probably isn't, but it would feel like forever.

Good luck with your continued progress.

ren

#3 Post by ren »

congrats 2oldtocare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is huge and I totally understand where you're coming from! I'm going on about 20 months myself & still counting. Enjoy your new found freedom!!!! It's sooo great to have the roof of your mouth back, I bet!!!

Renee