Tomorrow is B- Day!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Skinny

Tomorrow is B- Day!

#1 Post by Skinny »

YIKES!!!!! :roll:
Tomorrow is the BIG day I will get my upper's put on! Im so scared....
Today I woke up with a cold and my upper teeth are bothering me because I have a low lieing sinus cavity so my sinuses are killing me today. :( I worry this will really hurt tomorrow.
I have one tooth that is so sensitive to hot and cold and no one can find anything wrong with it. So Im a bit worried about that too.
I sticked up on soup and wax and threader floss. Oh yes numbing stuff too.
Hope I have everything I will need. Im just a wreack though about this.
I will be getting the dammon brackets? Not sure how diffrent they are from the norm?
It sure help to get on here and read though. And know I wont be going though this alone I dont know anyone who has braces or who has had them within the past 10 years.
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Clear on top Medal on bottom
Beauitful smile wishes to Everyone!
Skinny

sjsarre

#2 Post by sjsarre »

Hi Skinny

Maybe you knocked your tooth when you were younger? I'm told that sensitive teeth can be caused by nerve damage from a trauma..

This board is being really supportive to me whilst I go through my brace journey.. I've yet to meet an adult with braces aswell..

I've seen a few kids and my son will be braced soon!

Nervous

#3 Post by Nervous »

Good luck to you. I hope all goes well :D

Raspberry

#4 Post by Raspberry »

Good Luck!
Sounds to me like you are very prepared!
Take a few advils an hour or so before your appointment and you should be fine!
Let us know how you make out :)

OneTime

#5 Post by OneTime »

Welcome to the start of a journey, enjoy it!

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08