Were you a breastfed baby? Survey

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Pirate Wench

#31 Post by Pirate Wench »

I was breast fed.....I still need braces to fix my bite and my crooked bottom teeth.

Deb01

Breastfeeding

#32 Post by Deb01 »

My brother and I were breast fed and I'm the one with the crooked teeth while he's got beautiful teeth. :roll: I breast fed my 2 daughters, 1 has beautiful teeth and 1 has an overbite. I think genetics has a role in it because my teeth resemble how my mothers were when she was younger.
Braced on 6/28/2006

i814u2c

#33 Post by i814u2c »

Breast fed and teeth were very crowded. Both of my kids were breast feed too and have crowded teeth too.
37 YR F METAL TOP AND BOTTOM
TOP ON OCT 04
BOTTOM ON DEC 04

Iceolated

#34 Post by Iceolated »

I was bottle-fed

I could have been breast fed but my mother tells me I preferred the Guinness..... :tingrin:

Cheers,

Ice

Metal uppers May 2, 2006
Metal lowers September 12, 2006
Finally Nekkid July 11, 2007

With braces - pain is gain...

Some things money can't buy.
Thank God great looking teeth aren't one of them.

“But to see her was to love her, Love but her, and love foreverâ€

hannah164

#35 Post by hannah164 »

My mother's milk came in too late and by then I was already liking the bottle much better because it was much easier! I was a bottle fed baby! :) I have incredibly crooked teeth, with an overbite, a deep bite, 3 impacted teeth, 2 missing teeth, and I was born with 2 baby teeth! :shock: I supposedly am my ortho's most complexicated case and have all the dental problems in the book! :roll: Not really sure if there is much of a correlation but interesting topic!

~HAnnah :frogbraces:

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05