Evie got a debanding date!!!!!!! (PICS)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Evelyn

Evie got a debanding date!!!!!!! (PICS)

#1 Post by Evelyn »

WOOHOOO!!!!!!! I got a debanding date! It is now my 44th month in braces and I finally, finally, finally got a debanding date. I'm getting impressions on June 7, and then....world get ready because Eve's smile is making it's official debut on

JULY 5!!!!!

It's actually sooner than I thought, I was thinking it would be mid to late July, but I'm so excited, words can't describe. And this time it's for real too, no false alarms, I promise. I got to brush my teeth without the wire today so I got a better idea of how they were going to look without braces and they're fantastic. Plus, my bite is right on now as well-that was something I was worried about.

Some of you may remember the false alarm debanding date of March 1st-after seeing my teeth today without wires and on March 1st without wires, I can honestly say that I am much much much happier now and have no regrets whatsoever about moving the date. To see your smile and truly love it and not have anything that you're not happy with is truly truly worth the extra time. I remember thinking on March 1st when I got rebracketed...'wow I'm kind of glad I didn't get them off today because I really wasn't totally happy with them.'

I guess I'm off to reset my ticker....only this time it's to shorten it!! Sweet victory...

Much love, Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

momof2grlz

#2 Post by momof2grlz »

Oh, Eve that's great news! :banana: :thumbsup: :jump:

You are truly going to have an "Independence Day" this year. WooHoo!

Congrats.

Chris
Top Ceramics: 10/11/04; Bottom Ceramics: 02/16/05 DEBANDED: 05/03/07

fyrelight

#3 Post by fyrelight »

OH wow... I had mine off in July both times... :) Its a good month! Congratulations!
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

CLAmom

#4 Post by CLAmom »

That is terrific news!!! You're teeth looks so beautiful, too. Congratulations! :-**

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

mtbrncofn

#5 Post by mtbrncofn »

Woohoo, Eve! A real one this time, way to go! Your teeth are going to look beautiful naked, heck they already do!

Congrats!
Full upper and lower metal braces put on May 12, 2005.

Braces free as of April 18, 2006!

Temporarily rebraced Nov. 21, 2006. ( I think I've moved past temporary. )

Brace free again - July 26, 2007.

Gennel

#6 Post by Gennel »

Wow Evelyn!!! That is awesome!!! Your teeth look really,really super!
It's amazing how many people I'm telling about me getting braces and so many of them have had braces before!

Do you have before pics? I would love to see! I will be in braces 24-30 months depending on my progress.

Gennel

nvcarissa

#7 Post by nvcarissa »

Fantastic news!!! Your smile already looks terrific!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

hannah164

#8 Post by hannah164 »

EVE! I'm so frickin' excited for you! Congratulations! That is absolutely wonderful news! :-)o :-88 :jump: :thumbsup: :dance: :-#) :dance: :-* :banana:

You've really earned this and I can't wait to see your amazing smile, it is already fantastic, just imagine how wonderful it will be bracefree! :wink: I'm quite jealous! :roll: I really think I might be beating you on your time in braces though, as I've got all the dental problems in the book as my ortho told me today! Very positive right? :roll: Just starting to pull down on another impacted tooth today! OWCH! I so totally can't wait for this to end! :(

Hope July 7 flies by soon! Can't wait to see some pictures and congrats on finally getting a debanding date! :D

~HAnnah :frogbraces:

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

Clo

#9 Post by Clo »

Many congratulations Evelyn !

Now we only can hope this was the very last time you had to reset that
ticker of yours. I think by now you know how to do this !

Indeed, your teeth look just awesome. And it is great that you are now
fully pleased with the result. It would have been a pity that you were not
fully impressed when your braces would have been removed in March.
So, these extra months were very much worth the wait.

But your 45 months in braces were absolutely worth it. You have such
a gorgeous smile now ! You can even tell it is owned by a happy person !

Pirate Wench

#10 Post by Pirate Wench »

:banana: :dance: :heart: How beautiful.....your smile is gorgeous! I can hardly wait to see the naked pics. 45 months in braces seems like forever and I am sure you are glad to have it over with now.

It is really great to hear you say you LOVE your smile. That is very important. It was alot of work and you have almost reached the end of your braces journey. Congrats.... :-)o

Evelyn

#11 Post by Evelyn »

Thank you so much everyone! I'm really excited, and so more than ready to move on to the wonderful world of retainers and naked teeth...

I'm just so psyched to finally have a date...it's going to be my independence day and I just can't wait!

Thanks again for all the encouragement along the way, you guys are honestly the best!!

~Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!

texasangel

#12 Post by texasangel »

Eve - your teeth look gorgeous !! Congrats on your upcoming debanding. :jump:
Braced on 1/10/05 - full metal- woo hoo!!
Braces coming OFF 5/31/06 !!!

LoobyLou

#13 Post by LoobyLou »

Congratulations - I really can't fault thse pearly whites!!! Can't wait to see them after your debanding date!!

:dance: :thumbsup: :banana: :-)o :D
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

Chris

#14 Post by Chris »

Hope the time until July is quick indeed!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007