Do you brush at work?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LoobyLou

#16 Post by LoobyLou »

I have never brushed my teeth at work - I can't face the embarassment of everyone looking at me while I do so. I generally have a good old swig with water after I have eaten to dislodge any food but there's no way I'm prepared to brush in the ladies! Maybe I sound gross but I have been to th dentist just today and he said I'm doing just fine!
Braced: 22nd April 2005
Type of brace: Damon 3 uppers and lowers
Estimated brace time: 18 months - now extended to approx 22 months

*Latest - now I have no idea how long it will be!*

payoki

#17 Post by payoki »

I only brush in the morning and evening and floss once at nite but i don't brush at work, I keep forgetting to bring toothbrush to work. I just rinse my mouth with scope.
mother of one.

SapphireJen

#18 Post by SapphireJen »

I brush at work but only after lunch (I snack twice without brushing too). I normally have bread rolls for lunch and that is the worst thing to get stuck in your teeth, so I brush to make sure I don't have bits of dough on my braces.

x3trinity

#19 Post by x3trinity »

My job is 90% women so after I eat, I go in the men's bathroom, lock the door and rinse, brush, floss ...whatever I need to do to get my teeth "squeaky clean" :-}

When I first got my braces I tried to brush in the women's bathroom but everyone was looking at me like it was soo gross for me to be brushing my teeth in the sink that everyone washing their hands in. :?

"God's love is always with you, God's promises are true."