surprise for me... (with pics for you)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kim

surprise for me... (with pics for you)

#1 Post by Kim »

Today I found a film lying around that I decided to get developed... (yeah I know, the old way.. who else actually still does this with spams these days! :lol: )
I've been in braces 8 months now. I look at my teeth everyday, and no matter how hard I try to convince myself, I feel as though there's only been a slight change... but that's probably why... I examine them to the max every night after I clean them!
What a lovely surprise I got, when on this film, there are photos from 1 week before I was braced, and another of me 6 months later. My smile has definatley improved... which is now making me smile again even more! :D
Just thought I'd share... I know when I'm looking for inspiration I always come to this forum and leave with a better outlook. Hope I've returned the favour to someone else! Keep smiling! :D

(These pics are scanned so the quality isn't that great)
My smile September 2005, 1 week before being braced... big beaver-looking teeth and all! :oops:

...and then 6 months later
-Slight upper crowding
-Moderate lower crowding
-5mm overbite
-Right posterior crossbite

LynnHowell

#2 Post by LynnHowell »

Yes, I can definitely see that they've moved! They look great...congrats!
Upper Ceramic: 8/13/04
Lower Metal: 01/13/05
Removed: 4/19/07 (finally!)

Retainers:
Upper Clear Hawley
Lower fixed & Essix
Lower fixed removed 7/06/07 (due to a small space). Lower Fuschia Hawley 7/18/07
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.lynnhowell.com