A good example of ceramics PICS

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Carmella

A good example of ceramics PICS

#1 Post by Carmella »

Before
http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=before4qt.jpg

This was a natural shot, I was surprised about how nice my smile looks and how my braces are not too noticable. I've been braced for 15 months.
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img12406on.jpg

Natasha_26

#2 Post by Natasha_26 »

Your teeth are looking great Carmella. How long is your treatment time coz it looks almost done.

Upper and Lower Ceramics

T4raegirl

#3 Post by T4raegirl »

progress looks great!
*~*Live to LOVE and LOVE to live*~*
CSULB Class of 2010! Go Beach!
BrEa OlInDa HiGh ScHoOl ClaSs Of 2006!

Top Metal Braces: October 20, 2005
Lower Metal Braces: January 2006

[/url]

jaxxie118

#4 Post by jaxxie118 »

Your braces look really good!! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. :wink:
Metal uppers & lowers + 1 tooth pulled
Estimated treatment time: 18 months

Carmella

thanks

#5 Post by Carmella »

Thanks for all the positive comments. My treatment is wrapping up, but my ortho, I can't pin her down to give me a de-band date, literally, it's like pulling teeth!!! However, I am scheduled for panoramic xrays next apt., maybe that's something.

I was estimated to require 2 years of full treatment, the ortho tells me I'm their best "rubber banb wear-er" and that's really made a huge difference in shaving off brace time.