2nd adjustment with progress pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

KDangel18

2nd adjustment with progress pics

#1 Post by KDangel18 »

I went today for my 2nd adjustment below are comparison pics.

Before

After

Upper-Ceramic
Lower-Metal
Braced 2/22/06
Removed 5/23/07

ingyandbert

#2 Post by ingyandbert »

There is some definite straightening of both your wires. Looks like you're having great progress. You should be very pleased! I'm about to have my 2nd wire change in a few days.

Shawnie

#3 Post by Shawnie »

I think your teeth are really pretty and nice and white. I do see some changes already, especially with the upper canines.

Take care
Shawnie
Braced - 10/04/05
Treatment - 30 to 36 months
Ceramic uppers, Metal lowers
Impacted canines-Crowding-Crossbite
6 baby teeth!
Canine exposure surgery of two teeth 3/29/06
2nd canine exposure of one tooth 11/15/06

KDangel18

#4 Post by KDangel18 »

Oh yeah, I got an upgraded stainless steel wire on my bottom teeth too...I'm moving up in the world!!!
Also, thanks so much for your support and encouragement :dance:

Upper-Ceramic
Lower-Metal
Braced 2/22/06
Removed 5/23/07

CLAmom

#5 Post by CLAmom »

What great progress--I can see how your archwires are getting straighter. I came out of my second adjustment with a square upper wire, a stainless steel lower, and a lower powerchain. I hope I see as much movement as you have had. It seems pretty slow to me so far. You have a lovely smile already. Congratulations! :-**

Ceramic upper & lower 2/22/06--3M Clarity

"Ever notice how instant gratification takes too long?"

Joanna20

#6 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey! I see some progress! Good luck!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February