eek!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

I_LiKe_PiNAPpLeS

eek!

#1 Post by I_LiKe_PiNAPpLeS »

Yar..well I'm going into the orthodonitist tomorrow.

However my teeth are being weird. They for some reason have become sensitive to anything cold (I've had them for a year now and they've never done this before). I was assigned elastics that start on one tooth, wrap around the next and latch on to the other tooth. This causing my jaw to open about half an inch. There was a gap between my two front teeth but the ortho put a power strip on it..they are now together, however there's a space at the top while the bottom of the teeth are together. And my bottom braces haven't been touched in like 8 monthes!

Have you ever had the feeling your ortho doesn't know what he's doing? lol j/k

well I'll find out tomorrow

Chris

Re: eek!

#2 Post by Chris »

Have you ever had the feeling your ortho doesn't know what he's doing? lol j/k
Not totally, but I wonder "what in the &%#$ is he doing that for and why doesn't he do this". Mine is not as communicative as I would like. :roll:
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007