Newbie - What can I eat at the cinema?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Sarah22

Newbie - What can I eat at the cinema?

#1 Post by Sarah22 »

Hi All,

Just thought I'd ask! I'm in my full braces now about a week and a half, still sore and sensitive. So I'm going to the cinema tomorrow and love to nibble away on popcorn, nuts or nachos. Anybody have any suggestions for Newbiw Snacks?

Thanks!

Sarah22

Spelling!

#2 Post by Sarah22 »

Oh my god, ok, it's too late in the day, in fact it's nearly tomorrow here, I'm tired, so apologies for my spelling. I meant NEWBIE, not newbit or newbiw *lol*

Sarah

juf_84

#3 Post by juf_84 »

What about choccies? I love malteasers and they can just sit in your mouth and melt away :D
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

M1k3y

#4 Post by M1k3y »

A hotdog maybe?

lionfish

#5 Post by lionfish »

Definitely chocolate!

Although I'm an abstainer when at the movies; I find it too distracting eating and watching at the same time!

jaswi

#6 Post by jaswi »

wow maryaten, Your ortho took his patients to see harry potter? Where can I find an ortho like that?

sjsarre

#7 Post by sjsarre »

Tub of icecream?

Maltesers because they melt in your mouth!

Cadburys buttons... YUM!

What about salted popcorn? That isn't so crunchy, mind you, make sure you have some water to swill around your mouth every now and again. Oh and remember not to smile until you have reached a mirror and found out whether it is safe to!!!

:lol:

Sarah22

Thanks

#8 Post by Sarah22 »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice, I went for a tub of ice cream :-) No possibility of things sticking then! Really looking forward to being able to eat normally again - possibly only another week to go until that goal is reached. Although.... am having a tooth out tomorrow so not so sure how that will affect me.

Anyway - THANKS!

Sarah