Before and After Pics

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kayla

#31 Post by Kayla »

^^No, no stripping to make room. I had my wisedom teeth removed a few years ago and it was enough room to let them move back. The only place I was thinking of shaving was between my front teeth to get that gap to close alittle more but the dentist didn't recommend it. They want to bond it instead so I'm looking into that.

eaglesoaring

#32 Post by eaglesoaring »

I am sooo impressed! I just got my braces yesterday, and have had no problems thus far, (thank goodness). Looking at your upper teeth...well, they look VERY similar to mine...and you've given me such great hope!! Thank you for posting, and your smile is tremendously beautiful! You should be proud of making the decision to get braces!
Hugs! And WOW!

fitchick

#33 Post by fitchick »

Fantastic Kayla!

You are an inspiration. Each time I ask myself why I'm doing this, I shall look at your results.

Thanks for posting the pictures, they're great.

Julie

Skinny

#34 Post by Skinny »

You Look So Fab! I know you must be so happy! WOW! Smile on because you look great!
Im 30 Female
TMD, Crowding, Overbite
Clear on top Medal on bottom
Beauitful smile wishes to Everyone!
Skinny

*Denise*

#35 Post by *Denise* »

Wow! Big difference. I tell you this having nice teeth is the way to go. :)