Getting spacers on bottom monday and maybe braces on top...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SamanthaClavier

Getting spacers on bottom monday and maybe braces on top...

#1 Post by SamanthaClavier »

My husband got his a month ago,i am scared our braces will get stuck when when kiss :(i am so happy to get braces on its unreal!i have an expander in the top of my mouth,its been rubbing my tounge ALL WEEK it hurts,i hope it gets cut out.I was there when DH got his braces on it didnt look pain full at all!

bill

#2 Post by bill »

I couldn't help chuckling about the stuck braces worry. How interesting would that trip to the doc to detach you be? Ahhh, the eternal kiss, lol. i don't know the odds or chances of it happening but it is a sweet thought.

My girl has been wary of me since I got them...geez almost 2 years ago...she worries about me biting her, seriously! The edges are a bit sharper then teeth.

Congratulations on the new grill-work. Sorry there's no answer from me on this but hopefully you got a chuckle.
bill

Braces OFF: 4 October 2006....can't stop SMILING!