New Kid On the Block Update 2!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Silverwolftec2006

New Kid On the Block Update 2!!

#1 Post by Silverwolftec2006 »

Sorry I haven't written for some time. I guess I have been pretty down in the dumps after loosing my Wolfgang. I got his ashes back and he is safely guarding the refrigerator. The doorway between the refrigerator and the front door was his favorite spot to lay when he was waiting for me to come home. When we settled in for the night, he would curl up next to the foot of my bed. He always had his eyes on the door. So I thought it would be nice to put him some place special and I get to see him every day.

Well I went in for my check up on June 7th, and my ortho and the hygenist were very please with not only the way my teeth were shifting, but they were commenting on how very nice and clean they were as well. I was quite please that I got an A+ check up :dance: and a new wire for my upper teeth either a titanium 108 or 110, I can't remember. When I go back on July 31st, I get to have the same type of wire put on my bottom teeth as well so I will let every one know then. I have noticed a lot of changes in my teeth all ready, except I am little concerned about the gap I have in between my teeth lately. I am sure that it must be common until every thing is in position.

I also got another chain on my upper left and right molars to move them in to the right position. Not to mention I have two new wire power chains on them as well.
Talk about getting hard wired... LOL :squareteeth:

I am able to eat pretty much anything I want, except I am still having trouble with eating certain types of steak. I avoid all the really naughty stuff, but if I choose to have a cookie or two I always give them either a milk or coffee bath before I eat them. I was able to munch down some Ritz Air Crisps the other day. I broke them up into small bites, but they were certainly good smashed. Not to mention I haven't had any canker sores, yippie-horray on that one. I bet it is because I still clean my teeth and gums with baking soda. :yuck: It works great but taste can be any thing less than inviting at times. I will check in with everyone later. Ta-ta for now..
Dare to Dream. Work hard to Succeed. Remember to smile!!
It makes people wonder what you are up to!

[/url]

Chris

#2 Post by Chris »

I had to laugh at your Avatar...is that you and your Ortho going at it?

Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

Kimber

#3 Post by Kimber »

Hi Silverwolftec2006, I'm so sorry for your loss. Our pets always live on with us, though, don't they?
Spacers June 1, 2006
Braces on top June 8, 2006
Braces on bottom August 21, 2006
Only two years to go!