DentaKit.com July 4th Savings for Message Board Readers

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

DentaKit.com July 4th Savings for Message Board Readers

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

DentaKit.com is offering special Independence Day savings to ArchWired Message Board readers! This offer is only available to readers of the Metal Mouth Message Board and is not advertised anywhere else.

You can save 10% on your total purchase on anything at www.DentaKit.com with coupon code fireworks. Input the code in the box near the bottom of the billing page upon checkout and hit the little "apply" button to subtract the discount from your total. Stock up on wax, toothbrushes, floss, retainer cases -- whatever supplies you have been needing!

Orders over $59 will still get free shipping within the United States. That's right, you can save 10% and get free shipping, too!

The coupon code expires on July 5th.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

nvcarissa

#2 Post by nvcarissa »

Just bumping this up to the top. Great offer Lynn!!

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

bluehydrangea

DentaKit Sale

#3 Post by bluehydrangea »

Thanks for letting me know about the 4th of July sale! I just got my braces this week (I've been in my Damon 3s for 52 hours now!) and I need to buy more wax! I already ordered the DentaKit and a few other items last month so I'd be prepared for the "journey"! :)

NotBob1

#4 Post by NotBob1 »

Great deal!!!
Pat
Class III tendency, crossbite 10-23
Maxillary horizontal & 2mm deficiency for upper teeth
GAC In-Ovation R, metal. Now with upper & lower Hawleys 24 hrs.

bbsadmin

#5 Post by bbsadmin »

bump on more time
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!