small mouth, and even smaller teeth! [one pic]

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Aurelia

#16 Post by Aurelia »

I can totally sympathise with you here, I have very small teeth all round and everyone tells me!! I also show way too much gum at the top when I smile so am defo considering having the gum surgery, I'm also considering porcelain veneers when I can afford it one day or win the lottery!! :D
All good things come to those that wait

jzaboo

#17 Post by jzaboo »

You were asking about ridges-I had very pronounced ridges in my teeth when my adult teeth came in, like a little scallop edge on the front top and bottom ones. Over the (many many) years since then, they have worn down a bit, but they aren't completely straight across. I think that's fairly common.

goodnessgracious

#18 Post by goodnessgracious »

Aurelia
Lol
yeah ive been lookin more&more at
having gum surgery! lol, its so funny
cause it seems like i have more gum
than teeth when i smile! veneers seem
veryyyy cool, but they are rather
costly, good luck with the lottery!! Lol!!

jzaboo
yeah, ridges just look so silly to me,
they make me look so young.
i hope mine ware down!! :D

sorry its taken me so long to get with
you allllll :oops:

shai

#19 Post by shai »

My teeth are small too. Before I got braces I never flossed and didn't brush as much as I should have. My incisors and a lot of the other teeth were also pointing a bit backwards making them look a bit smaller than they are, proportionally. They look bigger now with the flossing and the movement, although my lower teeth are really teeny (doesn't bother me, no one sees them)

SuzyQ!

#20 Post by SuzyQ! »

Can someone tell me how to look at the photos of first two posts on this thread. :roll:
Cant look at the photos you are all talking about, how do i get to the journal?
Sorry would just like to join in on this topic (i have quite small teeth) but cant figure out to look at pics
THANKS!

SuzyQ!

#21 Post by SuzyQ! »

Can anyone help please?