Lig colours (colors)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

catgyrl

Re: Lig colours (colors)

#1066 Post by catgyrl »

Very nice, Mauvaise!! I really like the red/black combo, too! Those were/are my fave colors to wear in clothing. Funny, how I'm so chicken to try the black ligs/chains, yet I'm seriously looking into a dark blue for this Friday. LOL! We shall see... I will probably change my mind a million times in the next 48 hours. :D

AM21

#1067 Post by AM21 »

Very pretty, Mauvaise!! :D
Braced: August 1, 2011
Sentence: 30 Months
My Braces Blog: http://www.metalmouthtales.blogspot.com

catgyrl

#1068 Post by catgyrl »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you (what I think is): MEDITERRANEAN BLUE

I think I love these the best so far. :D

AM21

#1069 Post by AM21 »

catgyrl wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you (what I think is): MEDITERRANEAN BLUE

Ooo! I love that color!! Very cool! :D

BracedSurgeryStudent

#1070 Post by BracedSurgeryStudent »

catgyrl wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you (what I think is): MEDITERRANEAN BLUE

I LOVE that colour!
Jenn Medeiros

catgyrl

#1071 Post by catgyrl »

Thank you so much, AM21 and BracedSurgeryStudent! I absolutely love it, too! This one REALLY makes my teeth look whiter. The receptionist at my ortho's office used to have ceramics, and she told me she never would've thought to wear colored chains with the clear brackets. I told her that at this point, I'd rather people actually notice colored bands on my braces vs. yellow-looking teeth, which is something I can't seem to avoid.

sadpanda

#1072 Post by sadpanda »

I have all metal braces, but I chose that same blue color for the power chains on both upper and lower ones. It was the newest color my ortho had and now it's my favorite. I didn't know the exact name of it though. It will be hard to choose different colors during my next adjustment in December. :BigGrin:

racheltn3

#1073 Post by racheltn3 »

Love the mediterranean blue, Catgyrl!

BracedSurgeryStudent

#1074 Post by BracedSurgeryStudent »

Hey so here are the colours my orthodontist offers at her office. Her assistant let me take a picture of it while my orthodontist was taking someone's braces off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jenn Medeiros

BracedSurgeryStudent

#1075 Post by BracedSurgeryStudent »

Picked out Red and Green for Christmas. <3 I LOVE them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jenn Medeiros

angeldazed

#1076 Post by angeldazed »

I just went through all 83 pages. Can't wait to get my braces put on so I can sport different colors.

AM21

#1077 Post by AM21 »

Love the colors BSS! You're all ready for Christmas! :D

BracedSurgeryStudent

#1078 Post by BracedSurgeryStudent »

Thanks AM21 :) indeedy I am. When my ortho came over she said wow! you're not gonna see me before Christmas? I said nope January 12th, at which time I want that sprkly blue.
Jenn Medeiros

catgyrl

#1079 Post by catgyrl »

BracedSurgeryStudent wrote:Thanks AM21 :) indeedy I am. When my ortho came over she said wow! you're not gonna see me before Christmas? I said nope January 12th, at which time I want that sprkly blue.
You mean the Mediterranean Blue, or the other sparkly-looking one on the keyring? I don't think I've seen that one. By the way, I also have one of those cool keyring-thingies with the lig colors. He gave it to me about a year ago when I was being irritating and indecisive about what color I wanted. I intend to give it back to him soon. I will let you know that the blue one I have is pretty much stain-resistant. I've been drinking soda without a straw for the past month, and not a stain or fade in sight. :D

Love your Xmas ligs!!

BracedSurgeryStudent

#1080 Post by BracedSurgeryStudent »

catgyrl wrote:
BracedSurgeryStudent wrote:Thanks AM21 :) indeedy I am. When my ortho came over she said wow! you're not gonna see me before Christmas? I said nope January 12th, at which time I want that sprkly blue.
You mean the Mediterranean Blue, or the other sparkly-looking one on the keyring? I don't think I've seen that one. By the way, I also have one of those cool keyring-thingies with the lig colors. He gave it to me about a year ago when I was being irritating and indecisive about what color I wanted. I intend to give it back to him soon. I will let you know that the blue one I have is pretty much stain-resistant. I've been drinking soda without a straw for the past month, and not a stain or fade in sight. :D

Love your Xmas ligs!!
Hey :) I was thinking that spakrly blue on that keychain, no fair you're lucky, I want one. I cant seem to find the Medeterranian blue so the next best thing is the sparkley blue. You should take a picture of the keychain you have and send it to me. I drink out of straws for the most part unless its water. I can't drink soda unless its Mountain dew coloured, red, or lighter colour.

Awh, Thankssss :) Be sure to post on here thext time you go.
Jenn Medeiros