What is your dental chair position ?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

meesoo100

#16 Post by meesoo100 »

i always cross my legs at the ankles too. it's very comfortable and i always thought it gave out the notion that i was relaxed and intrepid!.....guess i was wrong there! lol :lol:

jcdamon3

#17 Post by jcdamon3 »

I have no idea if I cross my legs or not. I probably do. I am MUCH more aware of my hands because I have to concentrate to keep them out of a clawlike configuration. I try to clasp them together but when something painful starts happening I can feel fingers start to try to move out of the position - rising up in oppostion to what is going on!
Braced on 8/05 - Braces off 12/06
Mid Forties!

SmileyGirl

#18 Post by SmileyGirl »

Ankles crossed usually.

If my mouth is open I'm hanging on for dear life to the arms of the chair. My dentist always asks me if I'm ok because I clench the arms of the chair so tightly.

Flora2006

#19 Post by Flora2006 »

Oh my, with my hands...they are either crossed or I am holding my hands together...they are probably all reddish and cold...lol. It's horrible how much stress it puts me under.

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

wearetheborg

#20 Post by wearetheborg »

KK wrote: :banana:
Enjoy thye club scene much ?
I'm a trance fan!
:GapToothed: :banana:

wearetheborg

#21 Post by wearetheborg »

Bump for an old thread for the newcomers :D

And seeing KK's name makes me sad.

catgyrl

#22 Post by catgyrl »

wearetheborg wrote:Bump for an old thread for the newcomers :D

Why does it make you sad?

BraceFace2o1o

#23 Post by BraceFace2o1o »

Crossed at the ankles every time!
wearetheborg wrote:
She's still about, just on another forum. Well, at least I think it's the same person (I put 2 and 2 together when I saw the name 'Kiwi').
Braces: Metal fixed upper and lower
Estimated treatment time: 18-24 months
Braces Removed: August 2013 (after 33 months in braces)
Retainers: Upper & lower essix and lower bonded
My Story / Before & After photos

wearetheborg

#24 Post by wearetheborg »

catgyrl wrote: Why does it make you sad?
An ugly/sad story behind KK's disappearance...I'm not sure I'm allowed to post it. PM bbsadmin if you want to know; she had made a post on it, which I think has been removed.

Wongohk

#25 Post by Wongohk »

Cross my arm, legs dead straight

Tooth brush used 3
Dental Flossed used (approx) 200m
Cost of dental floss so far HKD105
Cost of mouth wash HKD210 (3nd bottle)