Braces off before payment complete?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

alexa

#16 Post by alexa »

My ortho payments will continue for several months post brace removal, based on the type of payment plan I was offered when I signed up for treatment.
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

Aine

#17 Post by Aine »

My ortho told me that my brace time would be 20 months. His office set up my payment plan on the first day thru a company called OrthoBlanc....they take the payment directly out of my checking account on the 18th of each month....for 20 months.

TheSilverSmileChileno

#18 Post by TheSilverSmileChileno »

are we clear seeing a path here??

ORTHOS SLOWING YOUR PROCESS TO THE DAY YOU OUGHT TO BE DONE WITH YOUR PAYMENTS?
Spacers-7-27-05
Full Braces on-8-15-05
I luv my braces...

cookie

#19 Post by cookie »

I wasn't given a treatment estimate. My total cost for treatment is £2400 - I can pay as little or as much as I want (or nothing at all) at each visit. The balance of my account needs to be paid off before my braces are removed.
Ceramic top braces 14 Dec 2004, Ceramic top braces OFF 2 Jun 2006
Metal bottom braces 26 Apr 2005