What colour

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Fran1988

#16 Post by Fran1988 »

Well thankfully I dont like Curry or drink a lot of caffiene, so hopefully staining will not be too much of a problem for me :lol:

I have now got three days to go +\+ and i am getting a bit nervous. In fact i am getting a bit anxious :lol: Been waiting for this day for over 5years!! :shock:

I think i am definatly going to go for pink and red, they seem like a nice combination, and plus people say red is my colour :-9 :pinkbraces: :-9

I can't wait however nervous i might be :dance:

jennandtonic

#17 Post by jennandtonic »

I went with silver the first time because I didn't think I wanted any crazy colors.

However, ever since my first adjustment I've asked for different colors every time. I still haven't done any light colors yet...because I'm afraid I'll stain it if it's a light color!

I'd go with your favorite color the first time around. It may take away from the shock of seeing yourself in the mirror with braces for the first few times.

Missingorigin

#18 Post by Missingorigin »

Think about what color clothes you wear, the first time i got black so i could match with all my clothes, then i was gonna get red but it wouldnt match when i would wear blue clothes, so i got Metalic Black. pretty cool by the way.

KJM

#19 Post by KJM »

However, ever since my first adjustment I've asked for different colors every time. I still haven't done any light colors yet...because I'm afraid I'll stain it if it's a light color!
I have gone with light pink a few different time and although when the ligs are removed they are not as bright or pretty as they were when they were put on, they don't really stain.
I am a heavy coffee drinker, I Love mustard and I don't EVER think about what I am eating ( in regards to staining) and I have never had any trouble.

Fran1988 are you going with metal brackets or ceramic?
~*~ Kim ~*~

Next Appointment #14: Feb 26,2007

Nervous

#20 Post by Nervous »

For all of my adjustments I've stuck with silver. After the Ortho asks me what color I want and I say "silver" she always seems disappointed. I think she wants me to be more bold. I told her that the last adjustment before I get my braces off will be the time I try some crazy colors :D