Extra Calcium??

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nicholeuf

#16 Post by nicholeuf »

I take the GNC Women's Ultra Mega and I live off of milk products, so I think I'm covered!

Lee54

#17 Post by Lee54 »

KK, I empathize with your pain at leaving Fiji--gorgeous place! Although I must say, I don't miss those awful sea snakes we had swimming about in front of our seaside hotel once--sure put a damper on wanting to do any swimming. I agree that the mind/body connection is very important in health, and I've been working on that also.

Lee54

#18 Post by Lee54 »

Interesting--but now you've got me wondering about just what we ate while there! I was already a bit nervous about parasites possibly in the raw fish they fed us (pickled in some acidic juice), and don't recall eatoing any curry. What's it got, lots of insects & their eggs?

BTW, I accidentally mispelled the German enzyme mixture I told you about earlier--no letter i in Rechts Regulat. I went back and corrected the earlier post for the sake of others. Sorry!