Evelyn is officially BRACE FREE!!!! *PICS*

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Shawnie

#16 Post by Shawnie »

Congrats Eve! Your smile is beautiful, well worth all the time you put in. Thank you for posting your pictures, it gives me inspiration and hope that like you said there is an end to it all.

Your advice and input on many topics has been very helpful. Thank you for your encouragement with my impacted canines. I won't forget logging on to the computer the morning of my exposure surgery and having a PM from you wishing me well, thank-you.

Best of luck with your new smile and retainer. Glad to hear that you don't mind it and that you can speak fine with it. IF I were you I'd be looking in the mirror all the time, you look beautiful!

Take Care Eve
Shawnie
Braced - 10/04/05
Treatment - 30 to 36 months
Ceramic uppers, Metal lowers
Impacted canines-Crowding-Crossbite
6 baby teeth!
Canine exposure surgery of two teeth 3/29/06
2nd canine exposure of one tooth 11/15/06

Kell

#17 Post by Kell »

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your new smile is beautiful! Enjoy being naked :)
Kelly
See my WWW link below.

ShinySmile

#18 Post by ShinySmile »

Eve,

Your teeth look AMAZING. It's been a long road, congratulations. :thumbsup:

6/27/2006-- RPE cemented

M1k3y

#19 Post by M1k3y »

Awesome!!! Congrats on hanging in there and now your teeth look super nice.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

BlueeyedManda

#20 Post by BlueeyedManda »

Evelyn....they look amazing! I bet you are still on cloud nine. Enjoy your new smile and keep us posted. We have something to look forward to.

alexa

#21 Post by alexa »

Hey Eve!

Your teeth look so great!

Seeing you finally reach the end of your long sentence makes me feel so much better about my situation. I left my adjustment today, sort of feeling lousy, as I broke my wire (again..and didn't even notice it. :x ) and still have to wear my elastics. Just seeing that despite the fact that I felt down today, some day, probably many months from now, I will leave the orthodontist with straight teeth and a retainer and it will all have been worth the bad days.

I think your retainer looks pretty cute (for a retainer, that is!) and I'm glad to hear you're not having any problems with it.

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! I hope your senior year, brace free is all you want it to be and that your clarinet playing is more comfortable. I can't wait to get these things off and start working my embousure (wow...been playing clarinet for 15 years and I still can't spell that word!) again.

All the best,
Alexa
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

jenfire

#22 Post by jenfire »

Congratulations, Eve! You look great! You give the rest of us hope that there is an end to the braces, and everything will turn out great.

~jenfire :D
Ceramic Braces and RPE, estimated treatment 18 months

Samantha08

#23 Post by Samantha08 »

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Your teeth look absolutely perfect!! I dont know HOW you managed to go through 4 years of braces! I would have gone nuts!! Congratulations!! Im sure you are more excited than any of the rest of us could be! lol! 4 years...wow!!! They look great!!!
Estimated Time: 15-18 months

jaxxie118

#24 Post by jaxxie118 »

Wow, your teeth look absolutely amazing. Congrats on getting debraced. It must feel so nice and thanks for the inspiration. :D
Metal uppers & lowers + 1 tooth pulled
Estimated treatment time: 18 months

dkt3

#25 Post by dkt3 »

I have to say I came online today just to see the end of your journey! well done! they look beautiful!!

ShinySmile

#26 Post by ShinySmile »

Eve,

did you get a bonded retainer on your bottom teeth, or are they in the process of making one? :D

6/27/2006-- RPE cemented

fyrelight

#27 Post by fyrelight »

Congratulations, Evie! They look WONDERFUL!
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

Doug

#28 Post by Doug »

Congratulations Eve, you finally made it through that long long haul and now you have a beautiful smile to show for it! Enjoy!

fins

#29 Post by fins »

WOOHOO!!! Keep smiling :D

Congrats to you and enjoy your new smile :-)o

Evelyn

#30 Post by Evelyn »

Awww, you all really are the best!! I'm not just saying that, you really are! The highlight of my day is reading all of these posts; thank you all so much for all of your enthusiasm, this really is the best response I've gotten, and it does make the whole journey all worth it.

To answer one question, I did get a bonded retainer on the bottom; I tried to take a picture of it but it didn't really turn out. Anyways, so I've my pooh bear hawley on top and the bonded on the bottom. Works for me!

Thanks again, your replies are the exact evidence of why this board is absolute best message board out there!

xoxo Eve
Braced September 9, 2002
Debanding: JULY 5!!!!!!!!