Can't Floss

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Sheree

#16 Post by Sheree »

I too have been having problems flossing the rear top molars. It's hard getting the proper angle to get the floss in (I use SuperFloss). I am VERY determined to not miss a night of flossing, so I try and try again, often getting so frustrated I'm almost in tears. The first night I got my tops on I think it took me like 10 minutes or more to floss. The bottoms are a breeze...It's just those top rear molars. I'm thinking about getting a Waterpik, seriouslly!!

ucldbmine

#17 Post by ucldbmine »

everyone talks about this waterpik is it like a hummingbird? I don't see how it could replace flossing and getting under the gums. If it does though I'm going to have to rush out and buy one it takes me 10 minutes to floss my teeth as well simply because I can't reach those top rear molars to get floss weaved through. Ugh only 12 more months of this to go.