Your Ortho

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

carzfrm60s

#16 Post by carzfrm60s »

My ortho is also great.Both my boys have used him and this being my third time around,either I'm crazy or he is a good guy.He is always pleasant and joking around.He kinda reminds me of Steve Martin.Everybody I know that has/is using him likes him.He also uses all kinds of incentives to keep you motivated.Once a year he throws a big picnic for all his patients.

mamabracito

#17 Post by mamabracito »

I love my ortho :lol: He's friendly and so is his staff. Here's his website www.braces.ca

He's one of the best in the area and I don't have any regrets going to him. Not to mention again that his staff is awsome. They made me feel so comfortable when I went in and was nervous.

Rebecca

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

July 18, 2006 Speed Braces on both Top and Bottoms!
July 30, 2007 BSSO, Le Fort 1, SARPE, and something else Surgery lol!

mamabracito

#18 Post by mamabracito »

I love my ortho :lol: He's friendly and so is his staff. Here's his website www.braces.ca

He's one of the best in the area and I don't have any regrets going to him. Not to mention again that his staff is awsome. They made me feel so comfortable when I went in and was nervous.

Rebecca

mamabracito

#19 Post by mamabracito »

Rebecca

Cor1

My ortho lady rocks too!!!

#20 Post by Cor1 »

Hi there, just wanted to say my ortho is awsome too, it is such a cool place to go, you walk in and sign in on a computer, grab a disposable toothbrush, and go clean up your teeth and then you sit and wait for a bit, till they call ya...........and it is cool in her work area, she has about a half dozen dental chairs all lined up, so she can go from one patient to the next..........she is always smilin too!!!

fitchick

#21 Post by fitchick »

Yes! Mine is great too. Nothing is ever too much trouble. He is always happy, enjoys sharing a joke and puts me at ease. The assistants are very friendly and always have time for a chat and I have never yet waited for my appointment. It was the reason that I felt so comfortable with him that made me start my treatment at my initial consultation stage. He also rang me late one friday night as there was something about my treatment that he thought I'd like to know. That's the difference between being dedicated and treating it as just a job.

I too look forward to my appointments.
[/url]
Jun06 Lower brace on
Aug06 Root Canals completed
Mar07 Upper Brace on
July08 Braces off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvcarissa

#22 Post by nvcarissa »

My ortho has really grown on me. I was first impressed by his obvious depth of knowledge. He is a quiet, understated fellow, but always friendly and professional. And I found out yesterday that he was also my OS' kids ortho! So, when I told my OS about my ortho's reaction to my surgery (low-key but you could tell he was very happy with the result) my OS knew exactly what I meant.

The office staff and techs are all fantastic, I never have to wait for my appointment. They are always professional, friendly and ON TIME! Unlike my regular doctor who must have a "stack'em and rack'em" philosophy to patient appointments. Gawd...you wait forever in the waiting room and wait forever in the examing room.

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.