How Many Teeth?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Joanna20

#16 Post by Joanna20 »

I've got 14 in my upper jaw (soon to be 12) and 12 on my lower jaw (don't know if I'll have extractions in my lower jaw).
I think the right number depends on the size of you jaw and the size of your teeth.
Cheers,
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

turrrtlelove22

#17 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

I know this is a old thread, but I was just bored and browsing...But I have all 32 teeth...YAY...hopefully it will stay that way... :D
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

violinist

teeth

#18 Post by violinist »

everyone is supposed to have 32 teeth in all. in their adulthood. I would know I have had Dental Assistant classes. and They are:
Central Inscisors
Lateral Inscisors
Cuspids
Bicuspid
1st Molar
2nd Molar
3rd Molar