Braces removed today!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Bluerain

#16 Post by Bluerain »

I enjoyed your blog !!!

You look great and what a wonderful smile u have :D

Happy smiling !

Blue
Brace's -In-Ovations
Top Wired 2-1-05 / Bottom 10-9-06
Implants being used as anchor's where the wisdom teeth use to be.

fantasia

#17 Post by fantasia »

Wow, braces certainly made a big difference! I bet you are very happy now.
Braces on: September 9, 2004
Treatment time: 2 years

florencegal

#18 Post by florencegal »

Congratulations! WOW, your teeth look fantastic (I've actually just sat and looked at them for a good long while, they seem almost too perfect to be true!) and you've got a beautiful smile to be soooo proud of - best wishes for your life with a perfect smile and for the birth of your baby. :-)o :-88 :-*

fins

#19 Post by fins »

what a nice smile. :D

I feel for you having to lean back in the chair while so pregnant! You must have felt like you couldn't breathe at all between the baby and the work being done in your mouth.

Joanna20

#20 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey, I also checked your blog and your teeth are looking awesome!!! Way to go!
Best of luck with ur new baby!!!

Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

cmm1280

#21 Post by cmm1280 »

Wow - your teeth look great! Congratulations!! :jump: