Bessie the Canine finally gets her bracket

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jennielee81

#16 Post by jennielee81 »

I am always so amazed by all of you impacted-canine people.

This is a BIG EVENT!!!!!

Does anyone in your "normal world" find it as cool as we do here at "archwired world"?
"Life is an occasion; RISE TO IT!" --Mr. Magorium
I wore Damon 3's and Opals for 20 months at age 42. Braces off January 2007
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3535 a little more about me here: http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 961130.htm

gena

#17 Post by gena »

That's funny you ask . . . no one in my everyday world seems to think it is such a big deal. Of course these are the same people that said "Why don't you just get it pulled". I can't name how many times I've heard that. Why get implants if you can have the real thing?? It is definitely a big deal to me, something that has been 2 years in the making. Ortho originally said I would have braces for 30 to 32 months. I am working on 38 months now. Hopefully getting over this hurdle will speed everything up.