Been Braced 10 Months (Progress Pics)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kris721

#16 Post by Kris721 »

Hi Gracie :-1

Your pictures and progress are encouraging. I am in the beginning stages of my treatment and still wearing an appliance to create space between my molars prior to having braces installed. I am at least 2 months away from braces but I've worn this appliance for 6 months. I often get impatient but I understand that these things are done in stages and not all at once. I'm very happy for your progress and it's exciting for me to see differences so quickly. Thank you for sharing.

gracie381

#17 Post by gracie381 »

Thanks so much for all your responses. I'm happy to share my progress and hope all you guys have a great experience in braces. I know there may still be some things in my treatment plan that might not be all that comfortable, but the good news is that I am halfway there. I will admit the first couple of months prior to and getting my braces on were pretty rough, but these last few months have been a breeze, thank goodness. And for all you guys out there starting out, I'm sure you have asked yourself if it is all worth it and believe me it is! You'll will be so happy you went through with it. If I can be of help to any of you, don't hesitate to ask. I'll be back to update again soon, and hope you all are doing well!
TEETH IN THE BEGINNING (OCT. '05)
TEETH NOW (Oct. 28, 2007)
Braced (uppers & lowers): 2 Years
Retainer Check: 1-18-08

Tin Indian

#18 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Gracie,Your teeth Look GREAT!. My journey will begin tommorow and I hope I be will as thrilled with the results as much as you have been with yours.
Tin Indian-over and out

braced4asmile

#19 Post by braced4asmile »

That is some pretty awesome progress, gracie! Inspiration to us all. Thanks for sharing!

Anxious to be debanded 4/23/08!

sjsarre

#20 Post by sjsarre »

Excellent pictures... your wonky tooth on the bottom row is about how wonky mine is at the moment. Ortho is hoping to bracket it next adjustment and bring it into line over the coming months.. Its amazing

:D