Do you stand out in a crowd?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tin Indian

#16 Post by Tin Indian »

:lol: I tend to think it as a magnetic pull, just like the North and South poles. Why else would anyone like to stare at my mouth when I talk? 8)
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

Matty

#17 Post by Matty »

PrincessMelody wrote:I don't think I stand out in a crowd but I do look young. I look like I am in High School even though I'm a college grad. I think I've always stood out in a crowd because of my height. I'm 5'10" which isn't really that tall but I always seem to be around people much shorter than me and I just stick out, lol.

I am 30 and since I got my braces I have been ID'd for buying spray paint, an R-rated movie and a lottery ticket (mind you, I wasn't buying them all at once :P)!!!

Jillianleab

#18 Post by Jillianleab »

am 30 and since I got my braces I have been ID'd for buying spray paint, an R-rated movie and a lottery ticket (mind you, I wasn't buying them all at once )!!!
I usually get carded for everything, but today I was buying a bunch of beer for a Christmas party, and didn't get carded at all! The cashier hardley gave me a second glance. :? I thought I'd be happy when I didn't get carded anymore, but for some reason it was a little blow to my ego! :cry:
~jlb~

Braced 5/19/06 - Full Metal Mouth!
Went topless 07/27/07!
Totally NAKED 08/30/07!

See my braces story with lots of pics here:
http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... 2806#92806

Sbebs

#19 Post by Sbebs »

I am getting braces in a week and i've been wondering about the same thing. Thanks for posting your question!