Oh, it feels so good...

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Henna_the_braceface

#16 Post by Henna_the_braceface »

congratz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attagirl2

#17 Post by Attagirl2 »

Hi folks. Made it to Tennessee and back ok. Thank you all for the congratulations. As I said before, the bite positioner has really finished off the bite. Unfortunately, when they took off the wires to make the impressions for the bite positoner, my lower left side dropped down a bit - I had been wearing elastics to bring it up. I mentioned this to the orthodontist. The postioner came back with this dip molded into it. Since it took 3 weeks to get the positioner, I used elastics to bring up the left side where it belonged. Long story short, the bite positioner is forcing my left side too low. So on Saturday, I quit wearing it (I was in Tennessee) until I can get to my orthodontist for an adjustment on Monday. I have been checking my upper bite periodically, and it seems to be holding fairly well, so this shouldn't set me back too far. I am to get impressions made for a Hawley retainer on Wednesday, if all goes well.

And Clo, yes I will check in occationally to say hi. As for pictures, I will try tomorrow to get a picture and have it posted in my Avatar - my son takes care of that for me...
Had Damon 3 / Smart Clips for almost 2 years
Now in Hawley upper 10 hours/day, permanent lower retainers