Christmas Colors

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lemonlyme

#16 Post by lemonlyme »

for christmas i got silver and purple :) I tried to take pictures but failed miserably. I'll try again soon!

dcw

#17 Post by dcw »

51 Male and always pick color

With PC and Double PC's never had ligatures over the OC which precludess the Holiday color.

For some reason went to black, have done

Red
Maroon
Blue
Teal
Orange
Silver - Boring
Red & Blue
Purple

Ortho still seems suprized at my choices

lionfish

#18 Post by lionfish »

KK wrote:
(other than the eating side, which I do with a vengeance).
... Lionfish, you mean there's something else :?:
Yes, I try to throw in some diving just for good measure! :D

On the subject of which, rumour has it that one of the Japanese minisubs that entered Sydney Harbour during WW2 has been located off the coast of Sydney and it is allegedly in a diveable depth. Now all I need are the co-ordinates and an airfill, and I'm there like a flash!

Catmom

#19 Post by Catmom »

I get my braces on Dec 4th, and have already decided on colours - probably royal blue for Advent, followed by red & green for Christmas!!!

My friends and family would think it weird if I didn't get colours!!!

Oh yeah, and I turned 50 in July, so I guess I'm one of the "older" members!!! :lol:

Catmom

#20 Post by Catmom »

ME, SHY????? NEVER!!! I'm the Diva of the family and, yes, I do act much younger than my age. My youngest Grandson (almost 13) and I have promised each other never to grow up (and I plan to keep this promise!!!) :jokerlaugh:

dcw

#21 Post by dcw »

dcw pc's in green and red look good for christmas!

Next appointment 1/04/2007 so it would have to be for Greek Orthodox Christmas, having worn double power chains for about six months don't think I would willingly ask for that much pain.

Something we and our ortho's need to remember is, that not only kids have fun with colours! :banana:[/quote]

turrrtlelove22

#22 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

All this talk of color!!! I love color. I don't want silver. I think I'm just going to dive in and get pink and green on the very first day. They are my 2 fav colors... I figure it's taken enough to make the decision I'm going to just go crazy with it...lol. The office I go to deals mostly with children so I'm sure they have plenty of colors to choose from. I saw several on the model at my consult...hehe... :D
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!

Catmom

#23 Post by Catmom »

Thanks, Meryaten. I'm actually in a production of "Nuncrackers" that opens on Thursday, which is why I don't get braced until Monday, and proves that I REALLY am a DIVA!!!!

On a serious note, though, I'm actaully getting excited about Monday. It has taken me 38 years to get to this point and now I'm anxiously awaiting the moment!!! I'll try and send pics after the braces are on. :singing:

Lisa65

#24 Post by Lisa65 »

I've just been for my last adjustment before Christmas and have had red and green :D
Corny maybe, but I don't care :lol: