WHAT TO EAT?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lionfish

#16 Post by lionfish »

bunnyfluff wrote:I've newly discovered that when my teeth are still sore but comfortable enough to bite slightly chewy things, KFC Famous Bowls are WONDERFUL. Mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, some chicken thingies and a bit of cheese sprinkled on top.
That kind of food would go straight to my thighs. :yikes:

LadyTr0uble

#17 Post by LadyTr0uble »

Lena: the funky feeling in your mouth will go away *PROMISE* I know it is heard to believe right now; I had a bad time believing people that one can forget that they have braces on too, but now I do. I was speaking with a lisp for close to two weeks (a very bad thing when one is a financial advisor and looks 16--very hard for people to trust me with their money :? ). 3 weeks later and an adjustment later, I no longer lisp, and laugh and talk with my mouth wide open. That weird "I'm-not-me" eventually goes away.

OMG, KFC saved my butt! I loved the mash and corn and the chicken...
I was so sick of congee (soupy rice, kinda like porridge) and yogurt! Oh, and Taco Bell!! Their soft tacos supremes are pretty good for sore teeth too; with four food groups (diary, grain, meat and veggies!), you can't go wrong!

Lena

#18 Post by Lena »

Thanks for all your great ideas and support! :squareteeth: :-*

ghostmyimag3

#19 Post by ghostmyimag3 »

i was eating soup for like a day, then i got tired of being hungry. I never had the boxer look.
As for eating, only you will know what you can and cant eat and when. I just kept trying to eat different things. 2nd week i was eating anything i wanted to in reason.
Metal braces on Uppers and lowers-November 8, 2006