Turrrtlelove's Updates...pics...2006.12.12

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

turrrtlelove22

#16 Post by turrrtlelove22 »

Thanks, yall. All is going well. I haven't expericenced and real pain just pressure from the tie-backs, which isn't that bad anymore really. And pressure when I open wide...but just on the bottomI was soooo dreading the 2nd day but it's all good. One of the lucky ones I guess. I don't really take anything for pain, just sometimes at night before bed or after I eat something that you actually have to chew to digest. I just tried some Extra Sugarless gum tonite...just not the same. I feel like a cow chewing cud....proly look like it, too. I ate out at a restaraunt for the 1st time tonite, too. Chikin n' Dumplins...mac and mashed potatoes. Not too bad. I lose my appetitite half the time just becuase it's too tiring to eat.

As far as irritation, the cleats are sort of hammered down but they still feel a little rough. I used the wax a couple times. I didn't have any cuts, just some spots from the lip spreaders. However I think I created some unintentionally. I can't keep my lips and my mouth still...bleh.

At least I can bite down all the way even tho it is crooked and lop-sided and feels so totally unnatural....haha

I'm glad is going good...**^^**
LiFe iS A HoOt iF You arE aN oWL...O.o

Sept. 28 ~ Consult with Orthodontist
Dec. 5 ~ Spacers In
Dec. 12 ~ Braces On!!!