Poll: Whose in Braces Longer than 2 years?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Chris

#16 Post by Chris »

All I can say is

SOMEONE IS ALWAYS GETTING DEBANDED when I go for my adjustments, I could just CRY!

Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

alexa

#17 Post by alexa »

Well, on 3/1/07 I'll be at two years, and I'm pretty sure they won't be coming off before then....

Yeah, sometimes, the debandings depress me too. *sigh* :roll:
Spacers: 1/26/05; 2/6/06; 3/15/06; 4/24/06
4 First Bicuspids removed: 2/2005
Metal Braces, top and bottom: 3/1/05; Debanded 7/26/07
Hawley retainers top and bottom

PrincessMelody

#18 Post by PrincessMelody »

My estimate is 24-30 months and I have a feeling I will go over because that is just how lucky I am, lol :lol: Seriously though, I thought that was a pretty reasonable estimate considering there's a molar residing in the roof of my mouth that needs to be pulled in. I understand it will take some time and it goes over then oh well. At least I will gone of that retched tooth!
Check out my braces story by clicking the WWW
28 months and 22 days in braces
Now in an upper and lower Hawley retainer.

Victoria

#19 Post by Victoria »

I have a estimated time of 30 months.... I have had upper lingualbraces for 8 weeks (I am 26), after having metalbraces for 25 months from age 12 (estimated time then was 24 months). So the total bracetime for me is pretty high....... But it will all be good in the end :D