Favorite Lip Balm?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

toniz

#16 Post by toniz »

I use the Sunshades lip balm from Melaleuca in the vanilla bean or berry flavor. Great stuff! I don't get braced until January 31, but I've used this balm for years and plan on using it during my time in braces.

Toni :-)

LucyVanity

#17 Post by LucyVanity »

Jembrace wrote:I use Carmex in the tube, but I've also used Blistex sticks and love them, too! It's so dry here in Colorado that I'm always using lip balm and moisturizers. Yes, I do drink lots of water, too!

Jembrace
Same here. Chapstick is an everyday necessity for me XD I just can't imagine going half a day without using it >.>

jennielondon

#18 Post by jennielondon »

Burt's Bees Lifeguard's Choice for appointments or when my lips are terribly dry. It's thick and has sunscreen. And the tingly effect is WONDERFUL!
:pinkbraces: